imagesourceunknown Peeps, This is the season of sniffles, headaches, sore muscles, coughs, mild colds and so forth. This week the landscaping crew exhibited many of these symptoms; I am acutely aware that plenty of rest and liquids are called for, yet with a tight schedule leading up to the holidays, one must press on, and thankfully not a single individual has been absent for work. Last week Friday, Jane, the kind nurse, insisted that I get a flu-shot and without hesitation I did just that, knowing that it is the best prevention against getting the flu, as well as hoping that new strains of the bug will remain in parts yonder. I still remember the first (and only) time that I got the flu, and something with which I had had no experience. In January 1995, I woke up one morning unable to move and in a condition closer to a corpse than I had ever felt before (or since). In the weeks that followed, this a period of slow, slow recovery, tiny steps as such...
Comments