VISUAL TREATS presents VISIONS OF WINTER / DAY 1

photocourtesydesiretoinspire




Peeps,

Accompanying the chills was a head-ache and overall body ache, then sneezing, followed by a racking cough and the sense of a 12/24/36 or 48 hour flu bug residing deep within me.  Calls of regret had to me quickly made, and plans for revelry and continuous merriment to mark the coming of the new year had to be shelved.  NyQuil, homemade soup, and lots of rest seemed to do the trick, and thankfully today I am almost back to my former self.  So glad that back in November I took Nurse Jane's advice to get a flu shot, because so many other folks are still bed-ridden (or house-bound).

The creative team and I have lots of visual treats planned for this coming year, and we are all so excited to share them with you (that I almost wish that I could fast-forward time, but that in itself presents lots of problems, such as logistics, and concerns of an existential kind.  Not to mention the antics of the you-know-who(s) in Iowa tomorrow which none of us are willing to miss!).  So for now, let's enjoy today's visual treat which seems the smartest way of enjoying nature without having to pitch a tent, build a fire, and guard against marauding packs of wild dogs. 


Happy 2012 to all of you wonderful readers (and peeps).


Sincerely,
Shane


PS:  This evening's soundtrack is GORILLAZ, On Melancholy Hill (She Is Danger Remix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT 11.9.13