The PEEPSHOW presents MORE EYE CANDY, PART VI / Day 5

photocourtesyhousebeautiful


Peeps,


Just wanted to thank you all for your kind emails and phone calls this week.  The weather forecast is sunny tomorrow with the possibility of rain-showers on Sunday; I look forward to not having to water all the beds recently planted with herbs, Big Boy tomato plants, and numerous groups of drought-tolerant annuals installed in long, continuous drifts so as resemble nature at its best.  Maybe I'll catch a movie tomorrow, or at least take a walk through the neighborhood where some front gardens are bursting with color from columbines, irises, peonies, early roses, and wild indigo.  I finally found the perfect spot for a magnolia (Elizabeth), which is similar to the butterfly magnolia, but a third of the price, and I know that next spring I'm probably going to burst from pure joy.  I hope that you all have a great weekend.


Thanks,
Shane






PS:  Today's soundtrack is Gotan Project's Mil Millones (Tango 3.0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT 11.9.13